Aylin Sweets - Services Terms And Conditions
Effective Date: May 2013
Introduction - Services Terms And Conditions
- IN REGARD TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS Aylin Sweets shall be referred to as “the Supplier” and the prospective client wishing to hire our services shall be referred to as “the client”.By using our services you confirm that you accept our Services Terms And Conditions.
- Aylin Sweets are not responsible for subject to change circumstances beyond their control. Aylin Sweets are not legally binding.
- All terms & conditions are without prejudice.
- We may change these terms and conditions giving notice by email, SMS and/or by posting the revised version on our website at any time.
- Please check our website from time to time.
- You will be bound by the revised agreement if you continue to use our website following the effective date shown.
Use of our Services
- The minimum age for a child serving our foods is 7 years old. We don’t serve kids under 7 years old and if you ( the hirer/the customer) do this is on your own responsibility.
- An adult over 18 years old (the hirer /the customer) must supervise at all times the kids that take part at any events where our services are booked .
- Any damage to the machines , stands , equipment will be charged to the hirer (the customer) in full, this includes theft.
- Any misuse of our equipment and any loss of hire arising from misuse shall be deemed liable to the hirer.
- If you require the machines/ equipment for overnight events is your (the hirer) full responsibility to make sure that are kept safe and have been unplugged and cleaned (to avoid food intoxication ) for the following days events .
- All our services are subject to a £200 deposit or that must be paid in order to secure the booking.
- Booking can be cancelled without extra expenses, but it must be cancelled no later than 30 days before the event.
- In case of booking cancellation 1 to 30 days before the event we have the right to retain 100% of the deposit ( minimum £100/ booking or 10% whichever is higher). The full balance of the invoice must be cleared up to 14 days prior the event.
- Booking our services confirms that you agree with our Website Terms & Conditions, our Service Terms and Conditions and our Privacy & Cookies Policy.
- 30 days or more prior to event date – no charge (excluding any non-returnable deposit)
- Between 14 and 30 days prior to event date – 25% of contract money
- Last 7 days prior to event date – 50% of contract money and 2 days or less prior to event date – 100% of contract money.
- If the Company, for any reason, is the cancelling party, the Company’s liability shall be limited as set out in paragraph 14 below.
- Neither party shall be in breach of this agreement, nor liable for any failure or delay in performance of any obligations under this agreement to the extent that such failure or delay arises from or is attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond such party’s reasonable control, including but not limited to any of the following: acts of God, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, windstorm or other natural disaster; war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, breaking off of diplomatic relations or similar actions; terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots; nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom; fire, explosion or accidental damage; extreme adverse weather conditions; collapse of building structures, failure of plant machinery, machinery, computers or vehicles; any labour dispute, including but not limited to strikes, industrial action or lockouts; non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors.
The Company’s responsibilities
- In the event of failure of an item of equipment in the normal course of use which cannot be rectified through substitution or repair then the Company’s liability will be limited to forward hire charges attributable to said piece of equipment under this agreement.
- Such waiver shall be the limit of the Company’s liability in respect hereto and no claims for damages or consequential loss shall be accepted.
- Nothing in this clause shall have effect so as to exclude the liability of the Company in respect to personal injury claims due to the Company’s negligence.
- Any failure or delay caused by circumstances outside of the Company’s control is excluded absolutely.
- This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.